I’m so fucking weird
I’m the nicest rude person you’ll ever meet.
I don’t give a fuck about anything but at the same time, I care about a lot.
I hate people but I want to be everyone’s friend.
I hate myself but I’m completely fabulous.
I need help.
am I sick from anxiety or am I actually physically ill? a memoir by me
am i lazy or horribly depressed: the sequel
does everyone hate me or am I just very insecure: the completion of the trilogy
- don’t eat less, eat right
- don’t hold it in, it’s okay to cry
- don’t hurt yourself, there is always an alternative
- don’t shut yourself away, speak up
- don’t be your own bully, be your own hero
- don’t give up, because you’re worth so much more than you think
REBLOG this to prove you are not a Muggle.
my reblog button fucked up and i almost had a heart attack
I did it in the first try.
OH MY GOD.
MY COMPUTER BROWSER FROZE AND I DIDN’T REALIZE IT. I COULDN’T BREATHE.
But the lack of notes truly worries me
My mouse accidently slid off of the button and I was like, “dkfsafsa”
I hate that feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty and every little thing gets to you and everyone that talks to you makes you angry and you want to punch everyone in the face
i am so jealous of all the people who are comfortable with who they are physically and mentally
baby steps to learning to love yourself :
- look in the mirror everyday and say “wow i’m super cute”
- drink lots of h20
- wear whatever you’d like and don’t let anyone stop you
- ignore the scale
- eat lots of strawberries
- spend time with nature
- do things that make YOU feel good
- you got this
- i believe in you
- you’re worth it